- About us
- Health & Safety
- Contact Us
At IMG, we believe the right gas that can help you do more than run an application. It can give more up-time, lower long-term costs, higher productivity and increased operational flexibility, so you can do more with less. That is why it is essential for us to understand your business goals before we recommend the right product or services that is ideal for you.
IMG provides products and services for the oil and gas industry, amongst such are ;
1. Purging with Nitrogen gas, this is an industrial process where unwanted gases and other impurities are eliminated from a manufacturing system environment using nitrogen gas, often times from the pipelines and the tank vessels. Other uses of Nitrogen gas both in liquid and compressed cut across onshore and offshore applications in the oil and gas sector are, Nitrogen injection, Pipeline drying, Nitrogen purging, Pressure testing, Nitrogen blanketing.
2. Ammonia: In the petroleum industry, ammonia is used to neutralize acidic components of crude oil. In mining, ammonia is used to extract copper, nickel, and molybdenum from their ores.
3. Hydrogen: In refineries, it is used to remove the sulfur that is contained in crude oil. Hydrogen is for analysis in the oil and gas industry. It is also used to generate energy and has the capacity to store energy for back-up power, used in the refining of oil and chemical production.
4. Gas Mixtures, such as Heliox for diving, Ar/cco2 for welding, we know that a single pure gas is not always what your application needs. So our experienced engineers highly skilled with chemical mixtures work hard to prepare and certify our line of specialty gas mixtures. And through our experience, we have developed a series of purification techniques to remove critical impurities in our blends to make them as effective and stable as possible.
5. Argon, majorly used for special type of pipeline welding to shield air from entering intothe arc and at the same purge the backside of the weld area.
6. Co2, used to increase pressure in the reserve oil well.
7. Calibration gases, used for the calibration of many instruments. To ensure that instruments such as gas analyzers or gas detectors are accurate. Our calibration gases are traceable to a international standard in order to be considered accurate for calibration.
8. Gas Equipment, such are regulators, used to ensure that accurate measure of gases aredelivered in the required process.
1. Installation of medical pipelines.
2. Medical Oxygen, Oxygen is the most basic gas for life, and it is used medically to supplement oxygen to oxygen-deficient patients. It is a medical gas required in every healthcare setting, and is used for resuscitation and inhalation therapy. In medicine, oxygen is used during surgery, intensive care treatment, inhalation therapy, and much more.
3. Nitrogen: Nitrogen is often used in pharmaceutical companies, high-purity nitrogen is used to synthesize and preserve chemical compounds used to produce drugs. The packaging of medical supplies (Nitrogen helps maintain sterility and cleanliness of the product). Many medicines are packed in so-called blister packs where each tablet is individually enclosed between a plastic case and foil. This packaging is then filled with pharmaceutical-grade nitrogen (ULTRA-HIGH PURITY). Nitrogen is often used to power up surgical equipment during various procedures, and to measure a person's response to a simulated aircraft cabin environment in pre-flight lung testing.
4. Nitrous Oxide, Nitrous Oxide, or laughing gas, is used as an analgesic, and as an anesthetic for pre-operative procedures. Nitrous oxide is delivered to the hospital in standard tanks and is supplied through the medical gas system.
5. Helium, is often used to treat fixed partial upper airway obstructions or increased air resistance. This will help patients breathe easier. It is also used in liquefied form to help MRI machines to reach a superconducting state. This allows the MRI to produce high-resolution body images without exposing the patient to radiation.
6. Medical air, is used extensively in the ICU of the medical industry, to reduce the risk of excess oxygen in the lungs or other body, during mechanical ventilation or surgical procedures.
7. Hydrogen, The pharmaceutical industry uses hydrogen to manufacture vitamins and other pharmaceutical products.
8. Specialty Gases, such as Ammonia, Helium and Hydrogen, pharmaceutical companies, uses our products and services to support critical drug development and manufacturing requirements which include research, clinical trials, cell culture, cryo-preservation and repositories, fermentation, manufacturing, and regulatory compliance.
9. Medical Carbon Dioxide: Carbon dioxide is used to suspend or inflate various tissues and is used in laser surgeries. Most commonly, carbon dioxide is used in abdominal and thoracic surgeries, where the surgeon may need to move various organs to get to one particular area of the body. Carbon dioxide can also be combined with oxygen or air for respiratory simulation and treatment of various respiratory disorders. It is used as an insufflation gas and as a cryotherapy agent. It is used to enlarge and stabilize body cavities to provide better visibility of the surgical area.
10. Dry ice, it is used for preservation of drugs, specimen and samples.
11. Cryogenic Containers, such as jars, Dewar and canisters are used for properly storing and preserving biological materials is at the forefront of many of our healthcare, laboratory, pharmaceutical and biotechnology applications. So we provide the best containers from leading manufacturer of vacuum insulated products and cryogenic systems, to bring you the latest in cryogenic storage systems.
- We provide special gases (Argon/Co2) in required mixture which is used in vehicle assembly plants around the nation for precise and secure welding.
- We also provide refrigerant gases ( R134a) used in the mobile air conditioning system of vehicles.
- We provide industrial oxygen used in the combustion system of vehicles.
- We provide special gases ( Argon/CO2) in required mixture for MIG welding on vessels immediately they arrive the shores for maintenance.
- Our industrial oxygen and dissolved acetylene is also used in the shipping industry to cut ships into desired scrap sizes for sales and also to weld and cut other items.
- We provide Medical Oxygen ( At high altitude , the aircraft cabin must be pressurized which means that people onboard the aircraft will require more oxygen), Nitrogen ( For aircraft tyreinflation as the inert nature of Nitrogen reduce the risk of fire ) and Carbon Dioxide are used onboard in an aircraft in pressurized cylinders.
Industrial gases such as Argon, Oxygen, Acetylene and Nitrogen play key roles in fabricated metal production. Oxygen has a very important role in the steel manufacturing process. It is a primary raw material for making steel. Argon is used in conjunction with Oxygen in a common technology for refining stainless steel. Acetylene is used for Welding and Metal Cutting and Argon is used as a shielding gas for electric arc welding of nonferrous and specialty metals. Nitrogen is used in heat-treating and metalworking for products such as Metal Sheeting, Rods, Wires and Castings. At IMG, we provide these gases in its purest form to give your desired results.
Industrial gases can be applied to food production processes to boost productivity and help to create healthy, natural and organic food products. Gases such as Liquid Nitrogen and Carbon-dioxide is used in this Industry. It is used as an additive within the food to enhance taste or texture, used as a controlled or modified atmosphere to ease processing constraints and/or preservation during storage. It can also be used for the sterilization of food items without the use of solvents. IMG provides these gases in Liquid and compressed forms to meet customer’s specification